The EDA Leadership Effectiveness Survey® (LES) is a 360° multi-rater feedback process providing experienced professionals with an opportunity to receive feedback on their job performance from the people around them – their manager, peers, subordinates and customers.
It provides employees and managers with insightful, 360-degree performance feedback needed for them to develop and succeed.
This survey is designed to assist in professional development. Every aspect of the process is customized to your organization and the core competencies believed to be important to your professional growth and development. When used effectively, the survey will:
- Encourage candid and honest communication between you and your colleagues
- Help you identify your professional strengths and developmental opportunities
- Establish a quantitative baseline that will allow you to assess your progress
- Give you the opportunity to improve your skills by being more aware of others' perceptions and observations of your performance
- Guide your conversations with your colleagues to ensure you remain informed of others' observations and suggestions
- Improve engagement and performance
- Participants complete the survey via a web-based application.
This platform allows you to gather and analyze 360-degree feedback quickly and easily. The right platform simplifies the process of getting information from the right people and putting it into a single review.
Once results are available, professional feedback is crucial to gain the most out of your results. Professional feedback is offered in the following ways:
- A consultant delivers feedback either by telephone or in person
- A qualified internal professional delivers feedback following industry “best practice guidelines”
- Executive Development Associates certifies internal professionals to deliver the feedback sessions
During the feedback session, key performance strengths are identified, areas for professional development are established and a plan of action is designed. Participants also receive a gap analysis detailing how the professional’s self-perception compares to the perceptions of others.
The LES is ideal for leadership development. There are 5 versions on offer for the Leadership Effectiveness Survey® (LES). The LES II and LES III are different versions of the original LES, each one being based on the earlier version. We believe the LES III is most up to date for the current marketplace, but some of our customers prefer earlier versions.